This next step in your adventures with brioche stitch will improve upon your skills and introduce you to working decreases in brioche. You will also learn how to fix mistakes in brioche stitch!
You will knit a super-fun slouchy hat or folded-brim beanie perfect for a man or woman.
- Women's Size: Tosh DK or similar weight yarn in two contrasting colors, about 100 yards of each color.
- Men's Size: Malabrigo Rios, Tosh Vintage, or similar weight yarn in two contrasting colors, about 100 yards of each color.
- Women's Size: US 5 and US 4 16" long circular needle.
- Men's Size: US 5 and US 6 16" long circular needle.
- For the second meeting of this class, you will need needles for shaping the crown of your hat. We will discuss options in the first meeting.
- 1 ring marker